So your kid brought home the dreaded “lice letter” from school today, and sure enough, she has lice. What do you do now?
All the moms at Bootyland have been through this, and we feel for you. We’ve found a great product that will help you eliminate lice and nits (eggs) without harsh chemicals – and it really works.
Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye is a non-toxic, pesticide-free mousse that uses naturally occurring enzymes to remove lice and their nits from the hair.
If you’ve dealt with head lice in the past, you might be skeptical of this claim. How can it possibly get rid of lice without using poison?
The thing is, killing off the live lice isn’t the major hurdle to getting rid of a lice infestation. The adult lice and their nymphs can be stunned motionless, making them easy to comb out of the hair, but the nits are glued to the hair shaft, making them quite difficult to remove.
This is where the Lice Good-Bye product really shines. The mousse stuns the adult lice and then the enzymes work s to loosen the nits so they can be combed out quite easily. Pesticide-containing lice shampoos can’t do this – even if they do kill the lice, you’re still left with the arduous task of “nit picking.”
Removing all of the nits is the key to getting rid of head lice. Lice Good-Bye helps you accomplish this without exposing your child to toxic chemicals, and is available at Bootyland in Seattle, WA.
Please feel free to contact us with questions at (206) 328-0636, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you tell if your child has head lice? The most telling symptom is head-scratching, but sometimes kids don’t start itching until the infestation is bad. During the school year, we check our daughter’s head once a week, just to be safe. Check behind the ears and at the nape of the neck. You’re looking for nits – small, grayish-brownish, oval shaped eggs attached to the hair shaft near the scalp. Nits are hard to remove, unlike dandruff flakes. Other signs
are red bite-marks, swollen lymph nodes, and feeling creepy-crawlies on your head. Lice and nits are hard to see, so check in bright (preferably natural) light. I like to just run the lice comb through my kid’s hair when she’s done washing it – it’s easier than trying to see them in her hair.